Self guided tour of Theth valley for two nights.
Theth is a picturesque and remote valley of north Albania, isolated for almost 6 months during the year and open it self to travelers for the summer season. Surrounded by high mountains create a mystic and powerful sensation.
On this journey you can explore also Grunas waterfall, and the Blue Eye.
If you didn’t already know, the Blue Eye is a very large basin of water with an overhanging waterfall of pure azure blue. The premises have wooden terraces where you can eat and drink in the soothing shade of the trees while listening to the sound of the river. For the most courageous we encourage a quick dip into the blue eye – the water is so cold that swimming even for a few seconds is a challenge!
- Day 1: Depart from Shega Eger at 07:00
- Arrival in Theth around 10:40
- Two nights in a guesthouse family stay
- Day 2: Self explore the valley and the Blue Eye
- Day 3: Departure from Theth around 12:00 and arrival in Shkoder at 16:00
105 euro per person: Include
- Transportation to Theth
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Accommodation in a guesthouese
- Minimum 2 people
What to Bring
- Hiking shoes & hiking equipment
- Only backpack recommended
Book your hike!
Learn more about us and Albania by visiting our blog page.